Bands

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sam Kiles - Warner Bros Music Exhibition! Sunday April 21st 5pm



A HUGE career opportunity has come my way, and YOU are invited to be a part of it. I have been asked to perform in front of Warner Bros Music Reps, for a chance at being signed as an artist. The concert is being held on April 21st (my 25th birthday!) at 5pm at the Hard Rock Cafe, Phoenix, AZ.

The only way I can participate is if I sell enough tickets!!
( If you can't make it that night, but want to purchase a ticket online to help me reach my goal - you can do that! :)
Tickets are $20 each and can be purchased here: www.wantickets.com/SamKiles.
If you don't want to purchase tickets online, I can sell them to you cash.
I appreciate all of the love and support you all are always showing! Thank you and God Bless!

3 South 2nd Street, Phoenix, Arizona 85004

No comments:

Post a Comment