Bands

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Ladies Night 2nite @ Michael's Cafe'

There is no Party like a Michael's Cafe Party.. Come find out tonight and see.. Ladies you cannot find a better ladies night in the Valley on a Thursday Night. We give, give, give and did I say give? :0) Free Entry, Free Roses, Free Buffet, Free Chocolate cover Strawberries, $3 drink Specials, Live Music, Live Video DJ, Cash Prize give a ways, Free dinner give a ways, DO you want me to keep going because I can.. :0)  See you tonight at Michael's Cafe.
There is no Party like a Michael's Cafe Party.. Come find out tonight and see.. Ladies you cannot find a better ladies night in the Valley on a Thursday Night. We give, give, give and did I say give? :0) Free Entry, Free Roses, Free Buffet, Free Chocolate cover Strawberries, $3 drink Specials, Live Music, Live Video DJ, Cash Prize give a ways, Free dinner give a ways, DO you want me to keep going because I can.. :0) See you tonight at Michael's Cafe

No comments:

Post a Comment