Bands

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Mini Release Sessions-MysticBlu Patrice Fri Aug 24th


Hello All! I am offering mini release sessions for $10 or donations. These mini sessions will be up to 20 mins each.
You can choose from the following: Hypnotherapy (guided meditation), Transformational Coaching, Reiki or Toe Reading.
I am offering my sessions for 6 full dates and 2 dates for special appt. only. Below I will list the dates available.

Friday August 24th 8am-7pm
...
Saturday August 25th 10am-until
Sunday August 26th 10am-until

Monday August 27th (special appt only)
Wednesday August 29th (special appt only)

Friday August 31st 8am - until
Saturday Sept 1st 10am- until
Sunday August 2nd 10am - until

**** The dates listed for all day are considered an open house. I will be at my home all day for anyone to stop by and receive a session from me.****

The Monday and Wednesday dates will have to be made for a special appointment time. You can inbox me or email me at discoveryourcreativevoice@gmail.com to set up a appointment time. Also if you have any questions or concerns email me as well.

You can also check out my site about my services.

http://www.patricestewart.net/
1150 E. Fillmore St. Phoenix, AZ 85006


Please RSVP if you would like to attend one of my session slots and then leave a message on this invite what date and around what time you plan to attend so I may can have an idea!

I hope you decide to come and release some things in your life!

Love N Light!

Patrice
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment