Bands

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Michael's Cafe' Friday After Work Affair

Friday Nite. . . . .
I always go to Michael's Cafe' to see Tanya Ti'-'et perform from 5p-8p.  2nite she called her band the Chosen few.  I say it was more so like an ALL STAR Band from what I was seeing and hearing.   Wow!!!  Special Guest this Friday Louie on Drums, and wow I have always seen him on Keys, he's 1 of my fav Keyboard players :  ) and Keith Mckelley on Sax, Yes Yes Yes and a packed house too very early.  Can't forget Kendall and Dbazz.  So with a Band like that, Yes Tanya had all that she needed and more to have a nite to Shine.  All nite people kept coming up to her saying how they LOVED her vocals. 

I personally wanna Thank every1 that came out 2nite to see Tanya Ti'-'et and The Chosen Few @ Michael's Cafe'.  Thanks you for supporting this band.  Looking forward to seeing you all next Friday!!!

Monica Tyler. . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment